Honey Smoked Salmon and Spinach Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 170 grams sliced honey smoked salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut lengthwise
In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Add the spinach, honey smoked salmon, avocados, cherry tomatoes to the bowl and toss well.
Transfer the salad to plates, top with egg halves and serve.